Sunday, February 20, 2011

McFatty Monday-One day early

Yes I am cheating.  But who cares...it is my own program so I can do what I want!  This week was ok and good.  Ok because my eating had good and not so good points.  I stuck to my plan for the most part, but I ate out four times.  I stuck to salads and soup for the most part, but I had a crab cake sandwich and macaroni and cheese this afternoon!  So that is the reason why I am weighing in as of this morning.  If I wake up tomorrow and I do better than today then I will post an update.  But I am expecting to break even as of tomorrow.  The past four days I came in at another loss, so I want to post that!

As far as the good for this week I completed week one of Couch to 5k and did week two day one today!  I probably shouldn't have because of my sinus infection, but I didn't want to fall behind.  So far I am really enjoying it!  Thank goodness for podcasts with good music, they get me through!

I have to say the only really bad thing this week was my water intake.  Not good at all, which may be the reason why I had very little loss.  So here are the stats!

Starting weight: 200.8 lbs
Last week: 190.4 lbs
This week: 189.8 lbs
Loss (gain) this week: -0.6 lbs
Total loss: 11 lbs

I wanted to post this because I am back to the 180's!  This makes me really happy, and tomorrow I will most likely see 190.4 again so I will not allow it!!  I am happy for 189.8 because I have not been there in more than two years.  I was 190 when I got pregnant so it was awhile ago!

Goals for this week:
  1. Increase water intake back to at least 50 oz (this will always be my hardest goal!)
  2. Finish week two and do week three day one by Sunday in Couch to 5k
  3. Do not eat out more than one time 
  4. Lose at least one pound
  5. Try to do some form of activity on the running rest days
So that is it for this week!  I will update tomorrow if there is a loss, but definitely not if I break even!  I am feeling good today and I want to stay that way!  I hope everyone else is doing well!  Post your results in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment