Monday, May 2, 2011

I am having a McFatty kind of day

I think this morning I woke upon the wrong side of the bed...the fat side.  This will not be the normal McFatty Monday type of post.  I am not going to list my weekly progress or goals.  I just kind of want to crap out this week!

I am in a funk today.  Not about weight loss...about nothing in general.  I woke up on a plateau this morning...the same weight as last week...and I didn't really care.  I said FU to the scale and hopped in the shower.  I went on to have a pretty crappy day.  It was just that kind of a day.

I know all I really need is to go to sleep and have a relaxing evening.  So that is what I plan on doing.  I have a big week coming up so I am only allowing myself one crappy day, which was today.  Tomorrow I am back on track and pushing through this bad day funk!  I have my 5k on Saturday and I want to enjoy it.  So that is what I am going to do.

I hope everyone had a better Monday. 

1 comment:

  1. It is SO okay to have a McFatty Day!!! I think that the energy of preparing for your 5K will make a big diff. in the later part of your week!! Remember that you are probably slightly stressed about the 5K - I have done many and still get nervous everytime!! The stress causes cortisol and cortisol makes you feel "blue" -

    I hope your Monday evening was better than the AM - I hope your Tuesday is going REALLY WELL!!

    ReplyDelete