Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I think I need a big hat and some tea

Unfortunately I don't have either.  But I need them because I have Royal wedding fever!  Am I the only one?  I read somewhere recently that the majority of the US population does not care about the royal wedding.  I find that hard to believe because TLC has been running royal wedding shows for weeks now!

But to be honest...I don't care what everyone else thinks because I love it!  I have my DVR pre-set to 5 am on Friday to catch every bit of it.  I asked the ladies at work if they wanted to wear hats that day to get into the spirit...they laughed.  I don't know if it was with me or at me...

I have decided I can't get enough and will be sad when it is over.  I guess I will just have to relive it by watching the wedding over and over, and watching the William & Kate movie on Lifetime that I have saved on my DVR!

I can't help this obsession I have.  I can remember being 15 with my best friend cutting pictures of William out of teeny bopper magazines because of how cute he was.  I still think he is super adorable and so is Kate.  I can't wait to see them get married! 

Bring it on royal wedding week!

No comments:

Post a Comment