Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thank you for the gift Nathan...

I would like to thank my loving son for the gift of a sinus infection this week.  As I mentioned a few days ago Nate has not been feeling well.  Over the past few days I have also started feeling crappy.  I finally take him to the pediatrician today and find out it is a nasty sinus infection!  And then the doctor goes on to say "sounds like he gave it to you too!"  So I would like to thank my loving son for the sickness he gave me!

But I didn't let that get in the way of my work outs this week!  I finished week one of the C25k tonight!  On to week two on Saturday hopefully!  If not then definitely Sunday!  How is everyone else doing on the plan?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, yuck. Sorry you're sick! I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete