Friday, February 25, 2011

Week two complete!

Hello friends!

I am excited to say I finished week two of the Couch to 5k program!  On to week three now!  If you haven't tried it I completely recommend it!  I can already tell the change in my body after two weeks.  After my work out on day one I went to Kohl's and got a new work out jacket.  It was a XL so I thought no problem, it should be loose, no need to try it on.  I get home and try it on over a t-shirt and it is tight and I look fat!

So I decide to set it aside and wait a little while before I use it in public.  Well today I started at my new gym.  I pack my clothing and gear, and I decided what the heck, I will bring it along.  I go to change into my gym clothes before I go to the gym, throw on the jacket over my t-shirt, and zip it right up!!  No rolls in sight!

It was the first sign that this plan is really working.  I am eating right, running/walking three days per week with the C25k, and feeling great!  I do not feel deprived by doing portion control, that is the main reason why I always quit before.  I would feel sick because I never felt like I ate enough.

I even snuck in a weigh in this morning for good measure...188.6 lbs!  Down 12.2 lbs!  I am super excited about that!  Hopefully I am still that low come Monday for my real weigh in!  I decided to weigh in today to see my progress from day one at the gym.  I want to see the improvement.

I think starting next week my work outs will go up to four days per week, three during the week and one on the weekend.  I need to up my game!  Cute bathing suit and dress for Florida here I come!!

How is everyone else doing?  I hope you are doing well!  Post progress in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment