Monday, March 21, 2011

McFatty Monday

This week's post is going to be a short one.  I start my new job today and I have to go in a half hour earlier so I have less time this morning!  This week was good until Friday when we had Chinese food!  I got the shrimp and vegetable meal and drizzled a bit of garlic sauce on it so it wasn't too bad, but it still wasn't good!  On Saturday I had a bad eating day.  All I wanted to do was eat!  And I did!

Sunday I recovered, and I worked out four days this week, so that helped.  As of Friday morning I was 182.6 and was so excited.  But then the weekend came and I effed that up, but I still managed a loss!

Here are this week's stats:
Starting weight: 200.8 lbs
Last week: 184.6 lbs
This week: 183 lbs
Loss (gain) this week: -1.6 lbs
Total loss: 17.8 lbs

Actually I managed a really good loss, but obviously I am capable of more so next week I will aim for it!  My one and only goal for next week is to get to my 20 lb weight loss goal.  So that would be 2.2 lbs.  It is high aiming, but it would be awesome and I know I can do it if I really work hard.

One final note, tomorrow I will be on week 6 day 3 of Couch to 5k!  From this point on out it is all running, no more interval training!  I am so happy I made it to this point, it truly transformed my body and I can't recommend this program enough!


Happy McFatty Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment