Thursday, March 3, 2011

What is she having?!

I got the call this morning from my sister and mom on new baby and the results are...another GIRL!!  They have a name for her, but since this is not her blog and I don't want to share her children's name for their privacy I will be calling new baby CJ.  My other niece is K.  Which just happens to be what I call her anyway!  Now I think I will call new baby CJ when she comes...it will be cute!

Dave and I were crossing our fingers for a boy because we wanted to clean out the attic of clothes, but I guess that will have to wait until we reproduce and hope for another boy!

*******************************

Update-finished week three of Couch to 5k this morning!  My legs are so tired but I did it!  On to the 5 minute run next week!  I am going to do it Saturday in preparation of our trip to Morton's Steakhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment