Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What clicked for me?

Blair at The Heir to Blair asked when it clicked for me to begin my weight loss journey.  I think it was the fact that I did not want my picture taken, and hated any picture I was in.  I want to document this point in Nathan's life, and I want to document it with me in the pictures with him.  Dave is in a lot of pictures, but I just can't seem to do it.  I wanted that to change.

I want to look at a picture of me and my child and see how beautiful he is, and how happy and healthy I look.  I am starting to get to this point.  I can bare pictures more, so I will take more with Nate and Dave, and as time goes on I know I will look even better.  Heck...I am only 27.4 lbs away from my goal now!  It is a lot better than 40.8 lbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment