Saturday, January 29, 2011

Beginners yoga...yeah right!

I decided this morning I would try beginners yoga.  There is a 45 minute session On Demand from Comcast.  I thought "how bad can it be?"  I only made it through 34 minutes!  It kicked my ass and I couldn't do the last 11 minutes!  Nathan sat there in his high chair giggling at me the entire time as he chowed down on his waffles while I groaned my way through stretches and balancing...only to give up at the end.  I decided at some point today I will finish the last 11 minutes.  Just not right now...now I will sit and wallow in self pity! 

I will get on track with this exercising thing though!  I was watching a video online interviewing Bob from The Biggest Loser and he said the best programs that work is where you change only one thing at a time.  Start with one thing like eating habits, then when you are comfortable add something else like exercising.  So I don't feel so bad because the eating is good now...I just need to work out my 3 days per week!

How is everyone else doing this week?  I hope better then me!

1 comment:

  1. Down a bit this week, but not as much as I'd hoped. It's actually more challenging for me to eat right. Chasing my three kids around the park or house is my daily exercise. :)

    ReplyDelete