Monday, January 10, 2011

I decided to write this blog because my mind is a jumbled mess.  So much goes on in my head it needs to come out sometimes!  I will give you a brief background on me.  I am Kristina.  I am 29 years old, a property manager by day and wife/mom/masters degree student by night and weekend.  I am currently studying to be an accountant...only 6 classes to go!  I can't wait to be finished so I can enjoy life again!

Why take on a masters degree when I already have no time?  Because I am crazy.  But I figure I can get a better job and more money in the future for my family.

Which brings me to the family.  D and I have been married for two years.  He is definitely what they call the better half...unless he is playing stupid...then I want to disown him.  We met working together in Marlyand.  We have been inseperable since...although I am sure he wants to get rid of me some days!

N was born in October of 2009.  He was 10 weeks premature weighing 3 lbs 9 oz.  Just a tiny peanut!  He is now a 15 month old beast.  I love him to pieces and want to ring his neck all at the same time.  But I guess that is the same for all parents.  I probably will talk about him most in this!

Next up are my parents.  My dad is a hardass and my mom is a teddy bear spending machine.  I adore them both because they always give the love we need.

I have one sister, two brother-in-laws, one sister-in-law, a neice, and a neice or nephew cooking.  I adore them all and they are all hot messes...I wouldn't have it any other way!  My neice K is 6 months older than N and she is a tornado.  She is just staring to talk and it is so sweet to listen to her.

My job is another thing you will read about often.  I spend 35 hours a week here so it is obviously going to make it on here!  As one could imagine I hear some crazy stuff as a property manager...and without revealing too much (fair housing policy) I may tell you about some crazy events that happen...which is often!

That is about it as an intro.  I hope you stick with me and read about my life...and share a bit about yours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment