Monday, January 17, 2011

McFatty Monday

I have decided to join in with one of my favorite blogs and start McFatty Monday on my site!  I am feeling like a tub of lard lately so I want to do something about it.  So I woke up this morning and started fresh!

I weighed in at 200.8 lbs...yuck!  I want to try to get down to 160 lbs by the end of the summer...I feel like this is doable right?  If not I won't stress.  I will just keep pushing forward.

I am not following any specific plan.  Just healthy foods and portion control.  I also added on some snacks to my day which I did not do before.  I signed up to a free online website to track my progress and it said if I want to lose the weight I need to eat less than 1723 calories per day.  So far with today I realize I have room to increase my foods!  So that helps, I can add another snack in my day!  Yay!

My goal is to do my best and be active for 30 minutes 3 to 4 days a week and if I keep up with that I may splurge and join the YMCA.  But not until I can prove that I will keep up with it!

If anyone would like to join up with me just leave a comment...we can do this together!!

10 comments:

  1. sounds like a great plan! Good luk this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I just wrote a post similar to this too that I titled "Scales and Food and Such." We can totally do this together! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tiffany! So far so good!

    Holly Ann we definitely can! Can I have a link to your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now a follower of your blog, please consider a follow back www.thatshakerofsalt.com
    I am also trying to lose weight and get healthy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you the best on you weight loss adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you mmc! I am going to follow your blog tonight!

    Thank you Just ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, my blog is www.twinsplusone.com. I'd love it if you checked it out! I've already got you on my blogroll. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Holly Ann I am checking it out now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GOOD LUCK!!! You can totally do it - I used to be a member at the YMCA & loved it :) I'm sad it's no longer convenient to work & home since the kid came along, but it was a great way to burn off steam.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Blair! So far so good! I hope to keep it up. Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete